North Korea's New Slogans

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Kim believes he's a god among men . . . the fat bastard. Here are some of North Korea's dumb new slogans:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/turn-country-mushrooms-kim-jong-uns-5156453
    "Let us cherish the ties of kinship with Comrade Kim Jong Il as our lifeline!"
    "Let us glorify the noble revolutionary careers and undying exploits of the great Comrades Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il for all generations to come!"
    "Let the strong wind of fish farming blow across the country!"
    "Long live the great victory in the war against Japan!"
    "Let us model the entire army on Kimilsungism-Kimjongilism!"
    "Go through fire and water in response to the Party's call!"

2. ally79

ally79 Guest

Most of those make very little if any sense, but I guess some things could possibly be lost in translation. I just wonder what this fool is going to do at the commencement of the annual American and South Korean war games this year.

3. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I think they should try implementing new things to ones country rather than just making up some slogans. It really is of no good use to keep making new slogans.

4. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Gotta love N. Korea. It is just ridiculous how a country can be in such a state... but their propaganda is just priceless and often brings a smile to my face, they do invent some ridiculous things. (well things that seem ridiculous to us outsiders)

5. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

North Korea seems like a theater, people led in feat and everything is represented, it's sad to see an oppressive regimen like that.

6. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I do think that the country needs to become more responsible and not really that great to see if happening this way. I wish there was a better way things would work out over here.

7. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

As far as I am concerned the dude does not look like he could be a god. Kim is just fooling himself even if he could possess an artifact that would allow him to become a god he would be invisible more than invulnerable.

8. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

...Says the man with a queer haircut and almost 'gone' eyebrows...how then am i supposed to take such a man to be serious in what he says?...this article post made me laugh...my ribs hurt so bad...ouch!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...etro-high-tight-haircut-trimmed-eyebrows.html

9. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

That guy is way concided, I never thought of him in that way untill he started getting his real charecter out there, there slogans are weird, it seeesm as though they do worship him.

10. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

As sad as things are over there and how the people of the country are misled and miserable treated, it is quite comical when Kim talks, and the propaganda that they come up with. This list of quotes was funny and part of me will be sad when he is no longer in power...no, not really. I have a friend from North Korea and she won't even talk about what it is like over there.