Obama approves plan to send 450 new troops to Iraq in fight against Isis

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by JoshPosh, Jun 13, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I've heard more than one General say that we could have easily destroyed this Isis movement in a matter of a couple of days or less had our political leaders wanted to do so.

2. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

The real question we should ask ourselves though, is when will we eradicate them already? It's been way too long, and I don't recall having seen any other terrorist organization being given this much attention, and usually within this span they disappear from public opinion's view, but this one is like a 15th century bubonic plague, and I'm not even joking.

3. Lopez

Lopez New Member

Well, I think the world sick, very sick, to concentrate on destroying lives than building them. I believe God placed everybody at their deserving positions but the why get out of your position just to step in someone else's position.

4. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

That's how I feel too, I feel that this ISIS movement is tolerated, but that they don't want to destroy it. I mean, if the US wanted how could they face them and all the other nations?

5. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I may be wrong, but the destruction of ISIS should be an easy one if our countries band together to take them out quickly. They are not nearly as big as AL Qaida yet. I am really getting sick of the US having to solve everyone's problems though.