Obama Orchestrating Clinton Email Leaks?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I am sure that Obama would much rather see Biden in the White House so that he could carry on his legacy. Obama has not had that big of an impact during his presidency though. He is most famous for Obama care and that is hit or miss depending on who you talk to. All politics aside, I question whether Hilary would even be able to do the job if she were elected.

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

That is a major conspiracy theory. I guess it's fitting that it is in the politics section. But um, I would like to think the Obama would want a Democrat in office and not a Republican. Another Democrat would mean that most of his ideals would still be intact because of the parties interest. Republicans on the other hand will tear down every little thing that he has done in the past 8 years.

3. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

^ This, big time. Call me cynical, but I think it was exactly that, but now that she no longer serves a purpose, the hounds have been unleashed.

Agreed, but he likely wants his kind of Dem (as far left as can be elected) in power. That and one that is part of his "camp" and the Clintons aren't in that group.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  4. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

Until, and if, we ever find out exactly what as gone on, I think we can all come up with conspiracy theories as to who's behind it or what might have happened. Unfortunately that's the seedy world of politics these days, and its another nail in the coffin of the shady, career politicians that are supposed to be running the country...OUR country to the best if their ability on OUR behalf.

Sadly I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them right now, this lot or the next lot either for that matter.

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

6. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Heck, just watch House of Cards (Netflix) for an idea on dirty politics. More truer than falser (is that a word?). It's all true. Can't make it up. Heh.
    In my youth, Father William, I was one of a few staff members working for a state legislative committee named... wait for it... an oxymoron... Commission on the Business Efficiency of the Public Schools. Both R's and D's appointed the most powerful of their respective parties. The meetings were interesting, to stay the least. Working at the county and state government levels over the decades were quite educational. Tightrope walking was a minor.