Onus On The Brokers Also!

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by TraderAnalyst, Nov 7, 2019.

1. TraderAnalyst

TraderAnalyst Senior Investor

Broker is the intermediary between the traders related to foreign currency exchange. Forex being the world platform is ensuring earning facilities for the traders. And broker is the medium which can help any trader to get connected with this platform by means of trading account.Truly , a trader must be careful in the choice of a broker but the onus is on the brokers also that they must understand it as a responsibility and do their job with full honesty.

2. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

Of course, it is important to choose a reliable broker to work with. Actually, the non-market risk is moslty associated with the broker. Sometimes brokers fail to perform thier obligations that leads to financial losses. That is why you should pay attention to all aspects associated with choosing a broker who wil provide you with the access to the market. Nowadays there are a lot of trading platforms offering their services to traders, so sometimes it is even difficult to choose one. First of all traders usually evaluate trading conditions offered by the brokers, such as instruments available or trading commissions. Sometimes strategies could even underperform just due to the high trading fees.

3. David Talbert

David Talbert New Member

I need a good investment broker who will work with me.

Feel free to contact me:
    [email protected]

4. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1