Pakistan Honor Killing - Man Sets Wife On Fire

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Apr 20, 2015.

1. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Am trying to figure it all out...the trauma, the stress, the pain and anguish of living with a demon of a husband in the name of marriage!! just sad... he ought to be dealt with the same way... i believe in their religion, they say; a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye!

2. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

White Americans used to lynch black American men for just looking at a white woman. One famous example involved a boy from the north who had traveled to 1950s era Mississippi and whistled at a white woman. The American culture of the past was not above practicing Muslim extremist morality. Of course, nowadays incredible brutality turns off most Americans, but in the past it was common practice.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

The fact they are going on trial points to the fact that what they did was against the law in that country, but I still think this is seen as acceptable to certain parts of the population that live there.

The fact it's being called a honour killing as opposed to murder makes it sound better than what it actually is.

4. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

There's nothing honorable about killing a human being, generally. And the fact you killed it without any God damn reason is even more atrocious coming from you. Can people go further than this? It wouldn't surprise me, really.