Patriots or Seahawks?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by SamClemensMT, Jan 19, 2015.

1. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

Just curious about what the forum thinks of this years's Super Bowl match up. I think it will be a memorable game. I like both teams , but I just can't imagine how it may turn out. I just expect it to be a really good game.

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Loved yesterday's Seahawks - Packers game even though I was rooting for the Packers. Pats - Colts was a pretty disappointing one.
    As for the Superbowl, I definitely hope the Seahawks will win but I think it's going to be a really close game. Hopefully the injuries sustained by the Seahawks DEF are just minor and the guys are back to 100% before the game.

3. workinglady20

workinglady20 Well-Known Member

For this years Super Bowl I pick the Patriots because they are my favorite team at the moment. It's lots of fun watching the game with pizza and snacks or any other food. Some people have Super Bowl parties and invite their friends over which is what I would totally do. The Patriots have been very successful over the years and still are but the other teams are doing well too.

4. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I am a Washingtonian all the way and we are so proud of our Seahawks right now. I am still completely shocked by the way we pulled it out of our butts and are headed back to the Superbowl. The funny part is that there were media stories about people leaving the game early last weekend and missed the best part of it! I am rooting for our Hawks to bring home a trophy once again! I think that they have enough pride and determination to actually pull it off.