Paying People Commissions To Send Customers Your Way?

Discussion in 'Buying & Selling Real Estate' started by Rainman, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

One way people make money on the net is by referring prospective buyers to some site so they can buy a product they are promoting. Since on social media there probably is someone who may be interested in buying property, would telling your connections they'll earn commissions by referring friends be a good way to get prospective buyers? You could at the very least get others to do the hard work of finding buyers for you even though they may not be professional real estate agents.

Thoughts?

2. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I think that this is a good idea because everyone wins. Your friends earn something for their effort when someone buys something. Someone looking for a product does not waste time browsing from one website to another. You are the ultimate winner because you get more sales and keep your friends happy that they helped.

3. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

This sounds like an ingenious idea to me. I don't believe anyone is being harmed. In fact it's beneficial to all parties.

4. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

That is one brilliant idea i must say :)...hmmm {rubbing chin}...i just might twist this very idea in one of my pioneer projects that am quite optimistic will blossom very soon...thank you for the idea @Rainman :)

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Make sure it's not a prohibited practice in your particular industry and locale.

6. KevinHelen

KevinHelen New Member

7. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I think it is a wonderful idea and one that everyone would like. I believe that everyone who helps you in doing the job to get you tenants must be well rewarded. Initially it may be little expensive but at the end it is going to be very profitable for your. I believe that getting the right tenant is a tough job and hence one must be very careful while doing such a thing.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  8. healthandfitness

healthandfitness Well-Known Member

This sounds like a practice that can be beneficial to all involved. Since codes are different in different markets, you will want to check the regulations in your area first.

9. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

There is quite a lot of benefit be sending people your way and in turn you will be benefitted. I think it is best to try and understand how one can actually benefit accordingly pay people that are involved in it.