Payoneer & paypal

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by titohunter, Jul 11, 2014.

1. JorjSimeonov

JorjSimeonov Guest

A lot of website are starting to promote and use Payoneer. Can someone explain how it works and is it really better than PayPal like a lot of people are saying?

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

yea i believe it is a virtual credit card. so i assume it can be used at most ewallets. but i would like confirmation on this. might as well google it.

3. downsouth

downsouth Guest

no idea only ewallet I use is net teller

4. JoshD1990

JoshD1990 Active Member

You can use a virtual credit card if you don't want to use a bank account.

Be careful though, once limited, paypal is ruthless.

5. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Yea their spot exchange rates are the highest of all ewallets I think. ridiculous. They are robbers. They even charge me to withdraw to my bank account !

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Payoneer I have seen that name and I have not use it. There are some affiliate sites that uses Payoneer I just never registered with them.

7. bintsk

bintsk Active Member

Better make a payoneer master card. Payoneer master card will create a bank account for you in an US bank and you can link your bank account to Paypal as well. This will verify your account. Payoneer master card is accepted everywhere and as a result, you can withdraw your paypal balance anywhere anytime.

8. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

When I registered a Paypay account; they asked me for my bank details. They established that my bank account was genuine by taking out two dollars from my savings account. There was a code generated during this transaction. I was then supposed to feed this code into the Paypal website to be given access to the account. The two dollars was credited into my Paypal account. Check with the Payoneer account provider if there is a way to connect with Paypal.

9. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Thanks for the heads up...i signed up for the card but did not get approved because they need me to identify my real home location...with some distinct landmarks...well that is going to be hard because i live in a remote rural area with no landmarks in sight...so much for signing up to payoneer :(

10. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I have been using Paypal for more than 3 years so I would be more safe with them. I do not have their debit card too but I have not used it yet either. I registered with Paypal so that I could make money online and have an receive money quicker.