Paypal will be raided by FBI ?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Ancient350, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Ancient350

Ancient350 Banned

Paypal has partnered with Bitcoin and Bitcoin has richest terror group ISIS's account. Bitcoins are tainted with illegal activites.

So paypal can be raided by FBI. :)

2. Penny

Penny Well-Known Member

Cash is the main currency used in crime, and my grandmother has cash. So I guess my grandmother is going to be raided by the FBI.

3. djordjem87

djordjem87 Well-Known Member

I opened this thread thinking I will read a useful news and update on the thing I use regularly to transfer money but I saw this. I really doubt that FBI would raid paypal but you do have quite unusual way of connecting the dots. It is an idea. Let's stick with that. It would be a disaster if this idea came to reality.

4. Ancient350

Ancient350 Banned

Stormpay was processing payments for a ponzi and stormpay close down after the FBI raid.

ISIS is the biggest terror group. Al-qaeda who brought down WTC buildings 9/11 is its smaller brother.

5. ArielGold55

ArielGold55 Member

Well said.

Why would the FBI shutdown bitcoin whole hog because it's being used by the very terrorists the CIA is funneling weapons to? Why would they not raid ISIS' account and finances alone? It doesn't take alot of imagination to see that bitcoin's existence challenges and is a snub to US-backed international financial hegemony. One is reminded of Libya's currency under Gaddafi before their country was bombed back to WWII. I guess the Libyan people were all a bunch of terrorists, too.

In today's world, with media as prevalent as it is, it doesn't matter what is actually going on. Anything and everything that challenges the agenda of the western political elites will be submarined to hell and back, and the media will follow suit. Edwad Snowden and Bradley Manning were the utmost lessons in this. It's the age of propaganda and misdirection. This terrorism jargon is being used to strip us of our rights; that's its actual purpose. This narrative isn't being spread to protect us. That's a foolish thing to believe.

6. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

I also thought there's an actual news regarding FBI raiding Paypal. It is the only online payment processor I use so when I saw the title of the thread, I immediately opened it. To my relief, at least it isn't a factual event yet. I guess, just like what Penny said, cash is indeed a main accessory in committing crimes. Money is the root of all evil, as the famous quote says. I just hope Paypal won't be abused by any terrorist group

7. Ancient350

Ancient350 Banned

It is advisable to withdraw your money from Paypal and Bitcoin.

8. nytegeek

nytegeek Well-Known Member

That is reductive reasoning leading to a far fetched conclusion.

9. nytegeek

nytegeek Well-Known Member

Are you high? that is like saying get rid of cash because criminals use it.

10. Ancient350

Ancient350 Banned

FBI catches criminals and frauds hiding in big companies. :cool:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016