Paypal will be raided by FBI ?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Ancient350, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Penny

Penny Well-Known Member

Being irritated by someone who is persistant and clueless is not "freaking". And WTF has Obama got to do with it. Basically it seems that people who have no idea what they are going on about like to through out "Obama" like it is a 'get out of making sense free' card. If you want to talk about policies Obama is actually responsible for and suggest they are in anyway relevant to your wild fantasies abotu the FBI at leat go to the trouble of creating a full sentence to that effect,

2. JessieJ

JessieJ Guest

This is horrible , and I hope this situation gets fixed.

3. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I have a problem with Bitcoin for the reasons that it can be used to steal money from people's credit cards and a whole new slue of things, but PayPal is a reputable money system that is owned by eBay. Ebay is not the greatest marketplace in the world, but they do take security very seriously. I do not think that the FBI will be raiding PayPal any time soon.

4. Ancient350

Ancient350 Banned

2 Russians were killed when Russian jet was shot down. Now Russians missiles follow U.S jets over Syria. ISIS is big issue.

5. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

Of course it can, just like anything else. It's always worried me to have money through computers regardless.

6. petesede

petesede Guest

haha.. wow.. your posts are just crazy. You need help

Bitcoin does not have a CEO, that is the WHOLE FREAKING POINT OF BITCOIN. You think bitcoin is a company now too? Honestly, it is hard to take anything you say seriously because you get all the basic facts wrong and then just ramble on about the FBI seizing stuff.

7. petesede

petesede Guest

they can´t be interrupted, this is just a clueless person that knows nothing about bitcoin, paypal or how they work. he is just saying random crazy stuff like some crack-head.

8. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

I also wonder what the connection is between the bitcoin having ISIS and the FBI raiding paypal. In the first place, Paypal is a legit method of money transfer. It is not a currency like bitcoin so why would the FBI raid Paypal. Is there a crime committed by Paypal? Again, what has ISIS got to do with that raid? Pardon me for this comment but I feel silly in reading a post like this.

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I saw the question mark in the title so thought it was a question that people would be debating, and some have. My comment was more aimed at the ones who took the OP as something that will or has happened and are freaking out about it.

In my opinion there's as much chance of Microsoft, Apple, McDonald's or Google being raided and shut down by the FBI as what PayPal as.

10. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

I think that's what makes bitcoins sort of scary for some people. It can be used for illegal transactions without knowing who is who. But the thing is, even with real money, like dollar or peso, they can still be used for illegal transactions. So crime, black market, they're all there and bitcoin is just one of the avenues used to do them.

As far as FBI raiding Paypal for using bitcoins, I think that's only possible if Paypal has some illegal market under it. But as far as I know, bitcoins in itself is already regulated in America so that issue is gone already. And then Paypal is pretty much money to money transactions or money to bitcoins or service to money or bitcoins. They aren't directly involved with these people so it's hard to pinpoint them for crimes.