Pension savings plan Invest $600 Return $120,000 after a week

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by crytpoinvest, Aug 5, 2015.

1. crytpoinvest

crytpoinvest New Member

Pension savings plan Invest $600 Return $120,000 after a week
    PensionPut is a pool fund backed by various money making opportunities. All investments are compiled into different pool accounts. With our program we offer you a continuous daily profits that will transferred to your E-currency account.
    It's very important for you to know that we are real al traders and that we invest member's funds on major investment in programs. Only 60% of investment funds will goes on the trading area and the rest will be put on our reserved insurance funds. This method will help us to protect your deposit principals.
    About Programs
    All transactions are handled via E-currency. If you don't have an E-currency account, you need to get one. The minimum deposit is $600, and maximum is $20,000. The program pays 7 days a week, You may make additional deposits at any time you like to any plan. We guarantee our plans are stable. Our payments are automatic so we will never careless or late in doing payments.
    we offer 4 investment plans for investors
    Plan 1: Invest $600 Return $120,000 after a week
    Plan 2: Invest $2500 Return $500,000 after 5 days
    Plan 3: Invest $5000 Return $500,000 after 24 hours
    Plan 4: Invest $20000 Return $500,000 after 2 hours
    Payments are fully automa

Believe this I have a bridge to sell you.

2. Penny

Penny Well-Known Member

Yeah right. And if you believe that I have a lovely bridge in London to sell you.

3. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

Wow - do people really pitch this kind of stuff? And finding its way onto forums like this? I guess if you throw the idea out there to enough people, some will get taken in. It's sad but true.

4. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

A whois and traceroute search clearly shows pensionput.com is the same nonsense as in http://www.bullmarketboard.com/threads/5700-Crytpo-Trade-Investment-6000-after-48-hours with no idensity and the site, bounced through the UK, is hosted in the BVI.

James Bond (yea, sure) is the administrator of payinghyiponline.com and the site appears to be hosted in Amsterdam The Netherlands. Some of the hops seem wonky, returning "unknown host" messages.

Can't believe people fall for this crap. Pfft.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

I wonder why this site allows such a post that is too good to be true and obviously a scam. My question is this. If that business is true then why invite people? If I were you, I would sell my soul to invest all the money I have and I would be a billionaire in no time at all. And then I could buy back my soul from the devil. But I honestly believe that there are gullible people who still fall for that spiel of quick money scheme. Those greedy souls deserve that.

6. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

He's out of here.

7. 111kg

111kg Guest

This guy has been posting the same B*****T for months now on different investing and financial independence forums. I wonder if anyone is going to fall for this. It's obviously a scam. Only a complete fool would fall for this kind of s**t.