Pets - Petmed Express, Inc.

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by fireopal, Aug 29, 2017.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Recent fall seems a little overdone?

2. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

^^ lol agree and thankfully i didn't go all in b/c pretty red right now but bullish engulfing so hoping it heads back up this week!!

3. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

This is one of those companies which could be taken over at any point - anything to do with pets is big business! Here in the UK we spend more per pet than anywhere else in the world.....I would be wary of shorting this one lol

4. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

The best scenario from here would be a period of consoldiation and then a gradual rise as buyers take the lead - spikes in a share price often lead to bouts of profit taking which can lead to a situation of "last out of the door turn off the light" prompting oversold situations.

5. fireopal

fireopal Senior Investor

Definitely timed this play wrong >> still holding a small red bag here & this one reason i am no longer an investor!!

6. longtermbull

The next support level is just over $40, will the share price get this low? Why is the stock seemingly in freefall?

7. longtermbull

This is a strange graph - every time the buyers come in the sellers knock the stuffing out of any rally. Not really seen a graph like this before - is there a big seller just feeding stock into the market?