Pieces Of Advice That You Can Give To A Newbie Trader

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Most of the new traders lose money in the market. There are a lot of reasons behind that. New traders are often eager for real trading. So, they invest money without any demo practice and lose money. It is better to start trading with a demo account first. Almost all broker including Eurotrader offers a free demo account.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

A trader enter into the forex market to make money. Investing in forex market is very risky. But if you have all knowledge about forex, it will help you to minimize the risk. In forex market there are various types of trader. Some are technical and some are emotional. Their perspectives are also different. Those who trade emotionally can face a big loss. Some traders trade in forex market to make profit quickly. These greediness put them in danger. There is no place of greediness in forex market. The more you trade patiently, the more possibility to become successful trader. Greed can be the cause of a big loss of your investment. I trade with TP Global FX. With them I trade technically and patiently. So, I earn slowly but make profit consistently.