PLUG - CEO Expects orders of 150M for 14 (4 times 13 revenue)

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by Gomer, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Gomer

Gomer Well-Known Member

" I firmly believe that this continuing momentum will carry on throughout 2014, and that orders for this year will total more than $150 million – almost four times our total for 2013. We also are on track to achieve our goal of EBITDAS break even by Q3 2014."

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I own a little of this one and also a larger position in their supplier BLDP and a smaller position in FCEL as well. Very volatile and not something I have a whole lot of bucks in, but I have made thousands on these in the last year or so. Time will tell how they turn out longterm.

3. PaulSchinider

PaulSchinider Well-Known Member

Plug Power Inc.’s (PLUG) stock price jumped 49% yesterday after its CEO said that a major deal with a large automaker is expected in the next two to three weeks

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

That turned out to be a miscommunication of some sorts. The deal had already been announced weeks before, and the stock sold off again.

5. Stacked

Stacked Active Member

I have made a lot of money buying and selling this stock over the last 5 months.

6. tradingpulsealpha

tradingpulsealpha Active Member

you are right generally speaking, but small companies with high growth expectations do not have the same valuation metrics as others.

7. waseem59

waseem59 Well-Known Member

Be wise in buying and selling the stock markets, taking suggestions and applying tips may work out for better trading