Police & activists clash on Maidan, tires burn anew in central Kiev

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Casper, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

So where is the 'Western media' the BBC and CNN, to show us what 5 billion US tax dollars in failed regime change, actually looks like?

[​IMG]

I suppose 'It's not of public interest' now.

http://rt.com/news/178612-maidan-clashes-police-activists/

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I agree, public interest is something totally biased, I wonder what public interest leads to some stories being on the media and others not, who decides that.

3. May102014

May102014 Well-Known Member

Don't expect this type of stuff to reach mainstream media. Most corporate own western media is controlled by someone's interests. If the story is reflecting anything important to those in power, then don't look for these same people to suddenly turn around and recognize this type of news should be shown to the world. It's not going to happen. I have always sought independent news sites to find a small sense of truth behind stories mainstream media prefer to keep hidden.

4. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

The media is owned by 6 corporations. You see and hear what they want you to.... unless you search out small independent news sites and then these are lambasted as 'poor sources of news' by the PTB.

It is like the Wizard of Oz, little men flapping around behind the curtain, pulling emotional levers to serve the corporations and banksters.

Foxy News in particular, is like Pavlov's dog on steroids, one jerk on their chain from their masters and they start uncontrollably salivating and barking war rhetoric. But the rest are as bad.

[​IMG]

Argggh, Cat doo doo in my lettuce patch.... Putin is responsible...

5. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

Don't have to look far to see what I mean, (as if anyone wasn't aware... its so damn obvious)

http://rt.com/usa/171876-journalsim-censorship-obama-letter/

Now in order to trade, you really need to know what is happening in the world, so wider sources are good to make an informed decision

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014