Practice Needs To Be Consistent

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Practice needs to be consistent, especially with demo accounts, as traders can practice without betting real money, so they need to practice more aggressively. Chose a strategy according to your liking and preference. Also, if you are a scalper, you need a scalping-friendly broker like Eurotrader. It also takes no commission, no additional charge during withdrawal, and much more.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Forex trading, I think is the best online earning source for those who are students, women’s, and also for self-employers. They can earn good amount of money by doing Forex trading as Forex is the largest decentralized market. I am doing my Forex trading with Tpglobalfx the much experienced and advanced trading broker. To earn good money, I am using their MT4 trading software as it is much fluent and smooth to use.

3. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Forex is a game of probabilities. Probability means you possibility to win the trade. Now the percentage will depend on your strategy and your risk reward ratio. It is not possible that you will win all the trade. If you risk reward ratio is 1:1, then you have to win more than 50% of your trades. And if your risk and reward ratio is 1:2, then you can be profitable even if you win less than 50% of your trades. So learning the risk management is very important in Forex. I took a course from Eurotrader broker, there I learn a lot about risk management. I also like the brokers low spreads and minimum trade cost.