Pro life or pro choice?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by gmckee1985, Sep 23, 2014.

?

?

1. pro life

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  2. pro choice

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. ormaybeso

ormaybeso Well-Known Member

Even though many people don't view the child as living, it technically is just as alive as any other human. Pro-life for sure, nobody has the right to take the life of an unborn baby unless their life is being threatened.

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

My view exactly! Women should of course have the choice but it's something that shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm afraid that in modern society a lot of people would take the choice too lightly.. but that is a whole other problem and doesn't change my pro-choice view.

3. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

I'm for pro choice. It is the women body and she should decide what she wants to do with it. I nor anyone else has the right to tell them otherwise. However on the flip side. It's also a shame that some women use abortion as a means of birth control. Irresponsibility and carelessness is what's bothering me. Even in this day and age where birth control is all over the place, adults still are reckless.

4. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I am pro life because we should not be able to determine who lives and who dies, it's just beyond our power IMO.

5. Raven82

Raven82 Active Member

I used to really care about issues like this but I came to the point in my life where I care mainly about my Health and Making Money. I look at Health and Money just like Air and Water, without these 2 you are dead and without good health and a lot of money you really can't do too much anyhow. You're only one person and your thoughts on abortion, politics, social issues etc. really don't matter so focus on becoming very rich and having great health then if you want you can donate to some cause you feel strongly about, if you still really care. I bet by that in time you really won't care much about things like that.

6. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I have to go with pro life too because I feel that a life is a life regardless of how much time of gestation there is. Anyone that has seen an ultrasound knows what I mean.

7. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Totally agree with what you've said there Kate, am so sorry for that rough patch in your life that you've mentioned there...i know the toll it can take on someone's life...had to be strong for my mom when she went through the same ordeal twice{miscarriage}...am yet to get there {that field}, i pray daily to have a smooth transition when the time comes. {fingers crossed} i know its no walk in the park...so to have someone throw away life like that and someone else is somewhere crying, praying daily for the miracle of a child and somewhere in the other part of the universe someone feels the need to trash the same miracle its just ironical, i wish GOD would alternate people's choices seriously.

8. Kate

Kate Senior Investor

Isn't it rather ironic that if a CHOICE had been made to use birth control or resist impulse sex, that the CHOICE of whether or not to let a child live his or her life wouldn't be necessary? It's always amazed me how so many people overlook that... THAT is the "choice" that should be focused upon... don't you agree?

9. Kael

Kael Guest

I believe in free will, a person deserves the right to make their own decisions inspire of others peoples belief system. I feel that abortion is an inhumane action, however, a woman has a right to choose how she will live her life or use her body. I am ProChoice.

10. Tara

Tara Active Member

I'm pro-choice. I'm not pro-abortion. Ideally, no one would make that choice. But utimately, it's up to the woman to make that decision and live with the consequences one way or another.