Pyramid trading

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by BudFox, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

Just the mention of pyramid turns me off immediately. I was almost victimized by a pyramiding scheme when I first got a job. The investment is small but we can up the ante if we like. We can also add investment on a regular basis like paying for installment. After 2 years, the invested money would be times 5 of the amount. Not bad. However, the concept was pyramiding so that means the one on top of me would get priority with the redemption. And I may end up redeeming nothing.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

There are many ways that can make you secure in forex trading. before entering into the forex market you should make yourself prepare. There are are many traders who enter into the market without knowing anything or preparing themselves a proper trader after facing losses they setback from the forex market. there is some way which can help you to be a good forex trader and it helps to decrease of losing your money. doing homework, find a professional broker, always use a practice account. I am currently trading with the TP Global FX broker. They always help me to make profitable plans and make a profit from this market easily and consistently.