Radioshack stocks should anyone buy them?

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by Profit5500, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I kinda thought so that Radioshack would not be worth anything I just found out the price went down to $0.84 for one stock. I mean that is disappointing to the WWE's stock that is around $11.15 per stock. Radioshack is just gone so no need in reviving it.

2. lei

lei Member

I don't think that you should invest in them now. Timing is everything, and right now it just isn't their time. I am aware of all the RadioShacks around in my area...they are okay but there are many better places people go to, to get material.

3. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I was thinking of not buying it so I was going to stay away from it. I would not even want to get a stock from Radioshack since they have lost so much business due to online competition.

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

It's been a couple years since I was in a Radioshack, but I have to agree they're most likely doomed. The prices were higher than you'd find at Wal-Mart or Target and the selection was much worse. I can't imagine Radioshack rallying and being able to compete on the electronics front ever again.

5. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Well-Known Member

Of course buying radio shack stock is useless, there is no where for it to go and some analysts have even been slapping $0.00 price targets on it. I'm confused as to who would still own this stock unless they are hoping for some short term profit and see it as effectively a dying company.

6. AlexF15

AlexF15 Guest

I'd stay away from them, I haven't heard much about Radioshack. I barely even know what it is myself, so I wouldn't, personally, invest in them. You can do what you want though, it's your money! :D