Real Estate Investors

Discussion in 'Buying & Selling Real Estate' started by jrudolph, Aug 21, 2014.

1. jrudolph

jrudolph New Member

Lee Arnold is a scammer an shitty investment expert in real estate business from years and over years. If you are looking for investing and want to see yourself as a successful real estate investor, So you should be joined in the successful team of Mr. Lee Arnold.

2. michaelpettis

michaelpettis Guest

Now exchange E-currency with western union. Easy and Fast exchange just visit

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Will definitely check him out...any other world famed real estate investors out there that you'd care to share about as well ?

4. Camronthsmi

Camronthsmi New Member

Hey Rudolf you are said true that Lee Arnold is a real estate investment expert. Some time ago my friend suggested me Lee Arnold system for real estate investing training. So I attended some classes and seminar there. I really thank to my friend for suggesting good real estate investment training institute.
    I would like to recommend you Lee Arnold system for real estate investment training.

5. My401K

My401K Well-Known Member

People would have you believe that real estate investment is an easy thing, well i am here to tell you it is not all that easy. It is true you can make your money back and then some most of the time. You have to know what you are doing before you get into it. Most of these gurus will tell you to go in and flip the property. If this is what you want to do you better have enough cash or know how to get what needs to be done to do this done right. You should expect to find things you did not anticipate when you start to renovate. the only ones I every knew of that were successful consistently were people that were already in construction or some sort of skilled trades. I always figured this was because they could do some of the more expensive work on their own

6. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

Real Estate remains the single best investment for building inter generational wealth. You can always print more Google shares, but you can't make more land. So, until this ceases being true serious legacy investors will shop for solid real estate investments to secure their families future.

7. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Well in my case, i really did not have a clue as to what i was doing and i have gone through alot of mayhem in regard to real estate business, i just decided to let someone else run the property on my behalf at an agreeable price cut at the end of each month...its all a learning curve :)

8. My401K

My401K Well-Known Member

Yea it is Diane, the one thing we can be pretty certain about is that people will still need houses no matter what happens. The risk is really with the owners and their pocketbooks. the renter can always go on someplace new, but when you have the investment in a property it is not always that easy to just sell off and get your money back. We all hear those great stories on the property owner that made a mint when the value went up, but there are instances where the opposite happens. It is all a gamble just like any other type of investment. It really is a learning curve, best advice don't get emotionally attached to a property.