Realizing your financial goals faster and with greater safety.

Discussion in 'Buying & Selling Real Estate' started by savvyrei, May 6, 2014.

1. savvyrei

savvyrei New Member

I was recently referred to these classes and wish I had seen them sooner.

Check out the video titles below. There is no registration or cost, and you will learn exactly how the math works. Watch them all and pay close attention or you'll miss it. I've discovered that most people have never seen these techniques.

At no point will I ask you to buy anything, I just hope you get similar value from the videos as I have.

Access short video chapters (3 to 15 min each):
    Chapter 1 - Welcome to VIP Financial Education
    [video=youtube_share;c-We4ap8wc8]http://youtu.be/c-We4ap8wc8[/video]
    Chapter 2 - Debt Weapons™ Uncovered

Chapter 3 - How to Eliminate ALL Non Mortgage and Business Debts Fast

Chapter 4 - How to Own Real Estate with NO Mortgages

Chapter 5 - How to Use Your Free Cash Flow Cruncher™

Chapter 6 - How to Safely Put the 100% Debt Free for Life™ Strategies to Practice

...others Get Any Credit Score Faster, Secrets to Unsecured Business Credit, Residual Income Streams

Or watch them all on this website.

I'd appreciate your honest feedback after seeing them all. To share your no obligation feedback and get a Cash Flow Cruncher™ go to Share Feedback

2. waseem59

waseem59 Well-Known Member

It seems to be too boring, you should provide the information in short so that people can understand it very soon

3. sanders89

sanders89 Member

What a great find, thank you for sharing. I am always eager to learn more about money, investing, saving and distribution so I will be excited to check out these videos. I am learning so much, thanks again!

4. nashvilleshelby

nashvilleshelby Active Member

Anytime that you are investing in your education is great. This is because people cannot take knowledge away from you. And, you can use it to save or make money. This looks informative! Thanks for the share. The school systems suck at helping us understand money!

5. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

Thank you for sharing this. I would like to get some education on the basics of budgeting, investing, and saving money. With working full time, it can be overwhelming trying to figure this stuff out.

6. lovemwaf

lovemwaf Member

A lot of people including myself have gone into investments without the proper education to help them along their journey. In turn I personally have lost a lot of money and have had a lot of regrets. Over time you tend to lose your confidence in yourself and trust yourself less with money because of your past mistakes. But once you able to trace it down to that the lack of knowledge was the main reason for financial loss, educating yourself becomes a whole lot more easy and a whole lot more important. I would encourage a lot of beginning investors to take the time to be educated and with that in place they can move on to making the investments that they want and will in turn become successful with their investments.