Relax

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by JaydonTyler, Jun 24, 2014.

1. JaydonTyler

JaydonTyler Well-Known Member

I dont have an employer. That would go against my religion. ;)

It depends what kind of lifestyle you live. I never have too much work to get back to when I take a few days to myself. I feel like it benefits me in positive ways. Nothing negative to say about it.

2. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Relaxing is a good way of letting your body recover from all the daily activities, good for you, you get to do it every month, enjoy.

3. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

I love taking a few days to enjoy myself, unplug everything and just forget about work, but sadly I can't do it as often as every two weeks like you say, it's more like every 3-4 months :(
    It's incredibly energizing and it's amazing how a couple of days of relaxing can leave as refreshed and a longer vacation time.

4. JoshD1990

JoshD1990 Active Member

Stress is great, distress is not!

Learn to feel and understand the difference for a happier life overall.

5. DeGrincH

DeGrincH Member

This is what I do as well :) I live in British Columbia, so the land is awesome for camping and exploring. Or even just roasting some smokies on a campfire. It's a total disconnect from the corporate World lifestyle. Enjoy :)

6. preyy

preyy Well-Known Member

The stressful online business in which I've implied myself leeches all my resources! I need to take a vacation, but also I need to put someone to take care of it whilst gone, because I don't want to lose my bread just because I'd give up.

7. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I love to take a couple of days off to relax here and there; the best is when you get to completely unplug and do it. I will literally turn off every single electronic device I have and just enjoy nature for a couple of days. You come out of the experience feeling so relaxed.

8. thestoryteller1

thestoryteller1 Member

I've been having a lot of anxiety lately, and I wish I could do something like that! Doesn't seem likely though, there seems to be always something coming up. I can often take an hour or two, but it's been a while since I've been able to say I'm taking a full day without feeling guilty. Hope to get to that 1 day soon. I've been working on a new venture and if it works, I may be able to do that in about 3 months.

9. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Just had the weekend out with the family and it's always a great experience, relaxing to a certain point considering I have small kids and they are electric and hard to control lol. :)

10. Paul

Paul Active Member

I definitely do! Every week I try to take at least one day to just relax and do things that I want to do. Going on a yearly or so vacation is also a beautiful idea, as long as you have the money and budget accordingly. I've seen so many people try to go on "vacations" and everyone that goes ends up hating it/hating each other due to lack of money.