Relax

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by JaydonTyler, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Moneyinthebank

Moneyinthebank Member

I'm taking this summer off. It's been nice but it will be tough when I have to do work again in the fall...

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

What would you do for the summer vacation? I wish to go somewhere for a vacation but I don't have anyway of going nor money.

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Yeah, we need to save a little all year long if we want to go out for a few days, I think we do deserve it though.

4. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Relaxing is good. I don't have time to relax because I have classes on weekends but sometimes I have a day-off. For relaxing, I sleep, watch and play games. Classes can give you stress but it's normal for a student

5. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Too much stress in life and running around will take a toll on you eventually. My dad was always relaxed and calm. Guy looks 15 years younger than he actually is. My mom was always worried and stressed out all the time. She looks aged now.

6. martinez

martinez Active Member

I love relaxing away from the noisy suburbs. If I'm lucky enough I do travel to other countries around the world but I prefer to keep it simple. Visiting national parks or museums cools me off as I get to appreciate the nature. Weekend parties are also great for me I get to meet new friends.

7. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Stress isn't good for your body! I like to take long walks in my neighborhood.

8. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

Yes, every Saturday I go to the place I love the most. It is a home for abandoned babies where I can hug and kiss them before I resume my weekly schedule. I come home so rejuvenated. If I do not visit this place on Saturday, I find that my week drags and lacks something I cannot put a finger on. Enjoy that upcoming break you have lined up.

9. workinglady20

workinglady20 Well-Known Member

Yes I do follow a routine like that because there are times when I just need to drop what I'm doing and relax. I don't like to be stressed out in a bad way and too much stress is not good for anybody. Yoga has helped me in the past to get rid off all unwanted negative stress and it really does wonders. I am more at peace after doing yoga along with other activities that relax me.

10. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

It is always good to have some vacation once in a while. Nowadays everyone is so busy that it is good to relax and not stress about futile things.