Relax

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by JaydonTyler, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Yep, we need to take a break to clear the head and that is always possible whether we have money or not, there are always free programs.

2. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

Agreed, right now, I would enjoy taking a break to somewhere quite. The only thing I would do is eat and sleep. I would allow myself to sleep for as long as I can. At the moment, my radio has to be on all the time otherwise my neighbor shouts so that I can hear her. I dream of that vacation where nothing matters but the moment. Enjoy your vacation.

3. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I completely agree with the fact that one needs to relax and enjoy your life rather than just keep working forever. Stress is very dangerous for health and one should never try to let it bully you in your life. I think it is best if we try to utilise the weekends in a very efficient way to destress oneself. I think it is quite important to take some time out of your daily routine to take care of yourself.

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

I'm a person that enjoy working a lot. I have a strong work ethic. But if it's all you do it will really cause you stress and burn you out. Sometimes you need to take time to recharge and just think. While nice vacations are a good thing, I find that sometimes I just like to stay around my house and relax without doing a lot of fun activities. Just recharging and relaxing can be nice from time to time.

5. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Not only nice gmckee, but necessary. I feel that when I take a break, I return stronger to work, with more will, and that is very important.