Revenge Trading!

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by TraderAnalyst, Jul 30, 2019.

1. TraderAnalyst

TraderAnalyst Senior Investor

Forex traders must not indulge in Revenge trading. If you lose a trade don't go with a vengeance to make it back at one go. Stick with your plan and go smartly slowly and be a winner.

2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

If you want to earn money from the forex market then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. The second and most important thing is choosing a reliable broker. You may face losses in the forex market but you have to keep calm. You have to know how to face losses. You have to learn from losses. You can’t get hyper and take revenge trading as a result you may face more losses. I trade with Eurotrader. I always try to keep myself calm. My broker really helps me a lot.

4. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

Revenge Trading is not good for any kind of trader. New trader often does this kind of trading due to unstable emotion. Controlling emotion is kind of hard for any kind of trader. After all it is a human nature. I am currently taking Eurotrader educational course. It is giving me some tips to control my emotion in trading. Investing small capital is the best way to control emotion in forex trading.

5. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Actually revenge trading is completely baseless and market has no emotion. This market is very volatile at this moment. So you can not always say market with move in the same trend for long time. Those who are new basically does this types of trading. So first all trader should get knowledge about the market. For this my broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They provide expert support and educational system for trader.

6. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Beginners must be very serious about trading. Before starting the trade in forex market they should know about the basic of forex. With the help of a demo account this problem can be solved easily. Demo account is the best option to know about the basics of forex. I used demo account of TP Global FX at first to know the basics. Still now I am trading under this broker.