rewarding yourself

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by cmiller, Jun 21, 2014.

1. titohunter

titohunter Active Member

Yes i am very big on rewarding myself, nobody else will. I'll get some crazy looking car that everyone hates or i'll go stuff myself until i puke.

2. titohunter

titohunter Active Member

Sometimes that's the greatest reward is to sit down at home or not have anything to do that day.

3. titohunter

titohunter Active Member

Oh yes the cheesecake factory is a great place to do some self rewarding!

4. titohunter

titohunter Active Member

Being with your loved ones is the only thing that matters in life. Enjoy them while you can.

5. preyy

preyy Well-Known Member

I usually smoke tobacco after a long day of successful work, I don't think there would be anything better to relieve me and raise my morale than the good ol' tobacco, honestly. When I was just a kid, I used to just buy candies upon succesfully finishing a hard and rather tedious homework, but right now the tasks have become "slightly" more difficult, so I guess I need to keep up with this alert pace and have a better rewarding method. Beside tobacco, I usually listen to music or just check my current stocks on miscellaneous sites that I use.

6. Smadypickney

Smadypickney Guest

I am big in rewarding myself. Sometime, I think I reward myself too much, but, then again when you are living in this world if you don’t learn to treat yourself and enjoy your labor then and again then, when you leave this world someone else will enjoy it for you.

7. comeonpk3

comeonpk3 Member

When I have extra money from a particularly successful business, I enjoy giving it away, after all, I don't really need that much and I enjoy seeing other people happy.

8. Paul

Paul Active Member

I try to reward myself with little things for now, considering I can't pay for the big things yet. Recently it has been video games, the occasional comic book, and soon it is going to be a small fish. At the end of this summer though I am buying a lap top, so that is going to be one of my first big purchases for college!

9. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

That's very noble of you, it's great to make other people happy.
    Do you donate to charities or people you know? If charities, is it always the same ones?

10. pascual

pascual Active Member

I take my girlfriend out for dinner whenever I do better than expected. I mean, I take her out often but to a nicer place when things are going especially well financially! I think it is important to reward yourself often because otherwise what's the point? Gotta live life.