RIP Robin Williams

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by wulfman, Aug 12, 2014.

1. workinglady20

workinglady20 Well-Known Member

When I first heard about this I was in shock and it made me sad too. My favorite movie that he did was Mrs. Doubtfire and I enjoyed the rest of his movies too. We are all going to miss Robin Williams but his memory will live on forever with all his movies and more.

2. Kael

Kael Guest

I was so shock when I heard the news. He made my family and I so happy while watching his movie Mrs. Doubtfire and Patch Adams. I hope all the best for his family, he was such an amazing comedic force.

3. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

In my opinion Robin Williams was a great comedian and a really talented actor. Sad that he left this dimension so early. Rest in peace.

4. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Robin Williams showed us that even with life's worst moments we should always find a way to joke about it. I mean its so toxic with laughter that we see life as a more negative thing and then laughing about our issues calms the mood. I will truly miss him he would always be a legend.

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I am astonished that he was able to put a smile on your faces. That is cool that you were able to have a very memorable moment there with your family because of Robin Williams.

6. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Robbin Williams was a great guy very funny,he entertained us all his life yet he was going through a very difficult time in his life, may his soul rest in peace.

7. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I loved his movies and he really seemed a decent guy, RIP...

8. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

What is your favorite movie or bit of standup from Robin Williams?
    I'm not a huge fan of his standup, but I loved him in Good Morning, Vietnam.

9. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I loved that one and I also loved Death Poets society, he made different, great movies.

10. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

I wasn't a huge fan of some of his movies but definitely enjoyed The Dead Poet's Society, Jumanji, Ms. Doubtfire and a couple of others. I thought his stand up was pretty amazing and hilarious. He was a very diverse talent. It's very sad that he had so many personal demons that eventually overtook him. RIP, Robin.