Satellite images show Russian combat forces in Ukraine

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Casper, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

Proof Russia is active in Ukraine. I can't really blame them. They keep asking for ceasefires but no one seems to want that. Washington is busy encircling them with nuclear 'defenses' :rolleyes: breaking every agreement against NATO incursions into post Soviet countries. Poreshenko lets loose his hounds of hell Nazi Sveboda to kill thousands of civilians, (another Gaza) and trade wars are hotting up.

We saw what happened when Russia did the same to the U.S (viz Cuba 1963), (in retaliation to the siting of missiles in Turkey). America didn't like it... well understandably neither do the Russians.

Rassmussen intent on expanding NATO into Eastern Europe. That guy looks certifiable.

The elites are playing a dangerous game fuelled by MSM propaganda.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...lite-imagery-proof-russia-has-invaded-ukraine

2. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

So WW3 begins...no end in sight??..someone told me today to be thankful there is peace in my country...out there the world is falling apart :(.

3. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

Well Diane, the news is sadly not good but there is still hope for some sense to come into play.

But on a lighter note, you have to take your hat off to those Russians. When they mount an invasion it is simply shock and awe!!!!

They must have spent years planning such an onslaught!

[​IMG]

But seriously, lets hope that it doesn't get blown up into anything bigger :)

If indeed it really is them?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  4. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

Putin exerts his influence in Ukraine, calls on the pro-Russian separatists to open a humanitarian corridor for the encircled Ukrainian army