Scalping Strategy

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Helen Epperly, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

Scalping is a strategy of small regular profits. The scalper opens dozens or hundreds of small positions in a day. Even if the profits from individual trade are small, scalping can be a useful trading strategy if the profits accumulate. In scalping, instead of putting all the eggs in one basket, the scalper divides the investment into various positions. However, scalpers need low spreads. I recommend choosing low spreads broker like Eurotrader.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Forex trading is a very profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of money if you have the proper knowledge. If you have strong knowledge and good strategy then you can earn maximum profits in a very short time of period. Earning money from the forex market is easy if you know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. I always try to build-up my forex knowledge more. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client.

3. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

For scalping you need to discover your trading edge. By then you need to pick which trading methodology is best for you. True to say for scalping you need to be strong psychologically. Scalping is for expert people. But unfortunately novice trade love it more and washed away their account. I like scalping to an extraordinary degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and fast execution are essential for scalping. For this Eurotrader zero account is one of the best.

4. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

If anyone wants to start trading in forex market he should get knowledge about the market first. To get knowledge he has to choose a broker which helps him to trade and gather knowledge about forex market. By using demo account of the broker he can easily know all the techniques and processes of trading. At first I was opening a demo account in Tpglobalfx. It has no limit of trading and a vast way to know about the forex market. It also helped me to understand the techniques as a newbie.