Scalping

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Some of the trader think that forex is easy, while some think that it is not so easy. According to me, forex is easy if you have all the knowledge about forex. If you know what should do and what shouldn't than forex is easy for you. Those who have little knowledge about forex can face difficulties when they are going to trade. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit and minimize the loss. With the help of them forex becomes easy for me.

3. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

There are lot of trading strategies. Scalping is one of them. It is one of most popular trading strategies among new traders. It is short time trading strategy. Trader trade with couple of pips to make profit. Scalper need low spreads for this kind of strategy. So, I recommend Eurotrader. It offers lowest spread in the market. I am trading with them for 2 years.