Scalping.

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Helen Epperly, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

Scalping is short term trading strategy. It is popular among new trader. To execute this kind of strategy trader only need couple of minutes. Trader even use minute time frame. Scalper trade only couple of pips like 5 to 10 pips. However, they do several trade in a day to combine small profit into big one. Trader need low spreads for this kind of strategy, that’s why Eurotrader offer lowest spreads in the market.

2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Professional traders do not trade day or scalping. Instead, they focus on positions trading and try to get a fair share of what happens in the market each week or month. Multi-day trading in drifting markets usually means taking multiple-day positions. It is easier to get larger price movements out of slanting markets by holding multiday positions than to try to scalp every day. Eurotrader broker is where I trade. It's a guideline broker that has adequate liquidity. The spread is also extremely low at 0.0 pip. The minimum deposit required by the broker is $100

3. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

Personally I avoid scalping, I don't have reactions fast enough for that.