Segregation In Schools Is Coming Back

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Feb 26, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

It's the whole liberal / militant thing. Divide and conquer, "force change", "social justice", "social engineering", etc. They don't want harmony - they want unrest. It's how they enrich themselves.

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

If they plan to open a school only for gay students then it has to be a private school. State funded schools can't be gay only. There are private schools in america that cater to particular religious and races. So why not sexual orientation?

3. Hedonologist

Hedonologist Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be opposed to this, but at that age, I think the parents are just sending them there because they want their children to be gay. It could help avoid bullying, but I wouldn't trust the parents to be supportive instead of pushy here.

4. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

That is really a bad idea. Taking the gay children out of school and placing them in an isolated place? That's a terrible idea. I know it is to generally avoid criticism and bullying, but what is the difference in the education? It's just a public school education without the public school kids.

5. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

Good point AS, they will forever be known by their peers as the "Gay School kids". If they were to adopt a uniform policy, this would single out the pupils even further.

Don't get me wrong, a gay kid has the right to an uninterrupted education but instead of singling them out, what's wrong with singling the haters out? Why aren't we working to educate them a little better?

6. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

I strongly agree with you. Sometimes I think they're the ones who are over-reacting to things. I'm sorry to say this but it's just the way I see it. Just like a certain case here in my country where a gay transexual was murdered by a man he dated. The case has been so sensationalized that it got me thinking, 'is this the only case of murder here in our country?' Gay organizations and other groups from every where have been making noises for the justice of his murder. Don't get me wrong, I'm for justice of course but there have been many cases similar or worse than what happened to this person and they have never received the same attention given to him, just because they are 'straight'.

Sometimes if you think about it, straight people are even more vulnerable than gay people. Think about it, have you ever heard of suppory groups or organizations for geeks, indigenous people, or just an average person being bullied? There may be some support groups but not as many as gay or homosexual support groups.

7. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

I don't know about that. There are a lot of gay teenagers that get bullied and if I had a child that I feared for their saefty, I would want them to go to a school where they are safe. It's either that gay private school or home schooling. As parents we think of child safety. To hell with what other people think about segregation.

8. turt

turt Guest

There's already schools for African Americans and other 'races', for certain religions and the list goes on. We won't be truly free from all of this until everyone is just seen as a person. Why do schools need to ask your race before you get admitted. Shouldn't the qualifications be enough?

9. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

Some private schools are privately funded. So whoever is controlling the influx of funding decide who gets in. You can't tell anyone how to spend their money. If I want to cater to the Asians, it's my money and my school. Nobody can tell me what to do with it. If tax payers money was involved then they have a legitament gripe. Not in the case of privately funded schools.

10. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

I think the gay agenda has become ridiculous. There is no way to know if your three year old son is gay. Myself, I would raise a boy to male, and a girl to be female. However, later, if he or she chose to be homosexual, then that is thier call.