Segregation In Schools Is Coming Back

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Fredrick Jones

Fredrick Jones Well-Known Member

If someone opened a school that catered to white straight males only, the liberal media would be up in arms and screaming about racism and sexism. I got into an argument with a feminist once. She basically said that all women groups should be allowed, because women need a safe place from sexist male pigs like myself. But meanwhile men do not need a "safe place", because if we had an all men club all we would do is figure out ways to exploit women.

So the liberal idea of equality is their groups get special rights, everyone else gets screwed. And they don't hide it.

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Exactly! The far left is composed of some of the most hypocritical loons I've ever encountered. And they're hypocritical about everything - climate change, discrimination, "tolerance", religious freedom, etc, etc. They pick and chose what they believe to be right and wrong for everyone, and of course they exempt themselves from everything they try to dictate to everyone else.

3. Fredrick Jones

Fredrick Jones Well-Known Member

Hypercritical yes, loons no, or the guys running the show are not loons. The guys running the special interest group know exactly what they are doing and how to get what they want.

I was friends with one on facebook who claimed is a self proclaimed rights activist for a supposedly oppressed minority group in USA. He wrote several articles on how to abuse the system and play the victim card to get sympathy from politicians etc. He then wrote a post on FB boasting about how many people he had helped. I then made a comment on facebook about what about group X which is also getting oppressed. After a series of exchanges, he basically said he does not care about group X, he only cares about his group.

This causes a race to the bottom with rights, as each group then fights against each other to gain priviledges. The followers themselves might be loons/victims but the people running the thing know exactly what they are doing, and they are profiting from it.

4. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Segregation will always happen when we care only about "our" group. We should have equal rights to everyone, but when that doesn't happen and we see certain people getting privileges guess what, segregation will never go away.