Select Trades Carefully!

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by TraderAnalyst, May 5, 2019.

1. TraderAnalyst

TraderAnalyst Member

Forex is a challenging field for traders. Therefore, one must select trades very carefully for if you don't take the right decisions, you cannot succeed in trading.

2. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Well-Known Member

For sure, it is quite important to pay attention to selection of the trades and enter only in case if the necessary setup is present. This approach would help trader to avoid losses caused by unreasonalbe trades caused by lack of discipline. At the same time, it is important to keep in mind that if the rules would contain too many restrictions, the number of trades would decrease, so the trader could probably reduce the number of the winning trades to. That is why it is important to find the right balance in details.

3. Andris

Andris Member

For a fact it is too challenging. I see many traders complaining of losing money on a daily basis. Some see it as gambling, others see it as serious business. For me, it requires hard work a determination to succeed as a trader. Everyday I trade or draw a line on chart monitoring the market. Forexchief broker makes all trading easier with fast execution, low spreads, low commission and all that. It requires work and the right broker to succeed as a Forex trader.

Last edited: May 16, 2019