Selecting A Good Broker

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Alex007, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Alex007

Alex007 Senior Investor

Selecting a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker. That is the reason I am trading with XeroMarkets. The broker gives me very low spreads as low as 0 pips and felixble leverage from 1: 1 to 1:500 with instant execution.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

To trade in the forex market, any trader needs a broker. Broker can be good or bad. By selecting a good broker, a trader can easily take decision whether he has to trade or not. Good brokers are generally are those, who provides low spreads and high leverage than others. Withdrawn process should be easy. Brokers help traders to gain profit and reduce the risk of losses. A broker can be a guideline for any trader. Choosing a good broker is not an easy task. I am trading with Tpglobalfx which is the best broker for me. They provide low spreads starts from 0.01 pips and their maximum leverage is 1:500. They provide 24 X 5 customer service to the traders. So for me, they are the best broker.

3. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

It's urgent to select a good broker because if the broker plays, then no one can earn money. FreshForex is always good as a trader since they have been in the marketplace for more than 17 years, so if possible, stay with them.

5. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Traders should analyze the market on demo account and should judge them how accurately they can do the work. FXOpulence allows traders with advanced trading technology, free demo account, narrow trading spread and high leverage.