Serious question for investors of PPHM

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Gomer, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Gomer

Gomer Well-Known Member

I don't get it. Fast Track should have sent the PPS on PPHM flying. Am I missing something? This stock should be in the teens it seems to me. I mean, I am happy to get in at these prices, but seriously, something seems amiss. I am happy with the placement of the preferreds recently, but feel the CC price should have been a lot higher if everything is in place (i.e. fast track eventual approval rate)..Anyone share some serious thoughts about why PPHM shares are not flying off the shelf?

2. Katang Finance

Katang Finance Guest

I believe that his feel into a huge short attack prior to the last time this was over 2.00. The fast track news caught them by surprise. This last time the traders sold on the news and pop and the shorts tried to cover as much as they could. The prefered E "also" took them by surprise and they "tried to bash that, when that didn't work they sent out the attack blogger dog AF - that didn't work. Now all this smoke and mirrors put out by the short sellers has failed big time and they have surrendered to the fact this is going to go up regardless to a minimum of 3.00+ short term. I also expect to hear something very positive from the co, perhaps next week since the closing of the sale.

The house short bashers have fallen into wothlessness and only have meaningless dribble to spew.

A big forward move next week in the 20% range will be the tell. I would "expect to see a move by the end of the week at or near 2.20 or better. I don't expect to see big volumes but steady moves of higher highs and higher lows all through the coming week. We'll see

3. Stacked

Stacked Active Member

I sold my PPHM on the last jump.... waiting for the pullback to get back in.