Share your stock picks

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by Penny, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

I would almost hazard to say that Apple is starting to look a bit more interesting at the moment. The disappointment relating to the Apple Watch is working it's way out through the stock, plus the noise coming out of China. If we saw a bit of a broad-based market sell off that dragged it down I would be quite interested.

2. petesede

petesede Guest

Yeah, there is just a lot of big concerns with the markets that are affecting Apple´s stock price, but there is nothing with the fundementals of the company that have changed, so you are basically just buying it cheaper now. My biggest concern is about technology peaking. At some point, you are going to stop needing a more powerful phone and your phoen can do everything you need it to do. It is like PCs.. There is just no need for the power ugrades that have been coming the past 5 years or so, your 5 year old machine can easily run everything you ever would need. At some point, Apple is going to have a hard time convincing people they need to upgrade. Not anytime soon, but not that far away.

3. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm waiting for Peabody and Arch coal to pull back again off their highs they've reached in the last couple of days so I can buy in. The world's biggest leftist hypocrite Soros just bought into them after spending the last 6 years bashing their entire industry into the ground.

I've been buying more and more options and small stock positions on more small cap biotechs.