Sharia At It's Finest

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Feb 17, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

JV team.

They just need jobs and they'll be ok.

2. My401K

My401K Well-Known Member

The only thought I have to this is how does anyone know what is fact and what is just propaganda? In the chance of being considered a tinfoil hat kook I just feel like you can not take every single thing you see or hear as the gospel truth. They ban cell phones in China too... and quite frankly there are days I look at my phone and wonder why the heck I even have it. Getting a cell phone was not my brightest choice.

I just want to point out there have been and still are places in the good old US of A that do not believe in some of the things many of us accept as normal. Music, television all sorts of things are actually considered bad things in some places. The Amish are pretty old school because our modern things are a way of life they do not believe is right. Some christian groups do not believe in allowing certain things into their household, some would never allow their wife or daughter to wear make up or dress in a non-respectable fashion. And if they did they would be fishing snakes out of a basket in the name of God. I have no doubt people have read about some of the crazy things that happen here and have though to themselves we have lost our minds in this continent.

Just saying, we might not cut off women's hands for using a cell phone, but we do plenty of barbaric weird things here too.

3. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Right , they trip me out, they go for the things that are nt disturbing, use such things to chop off peoples hands, yet they are doing worse things wanting to get a pat on the back.

4. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think that maybe they're just sadists who want attention at this point? Have they actually done any real damage to any country?? Yes they've beheaded people and do all sorts of unimaginably inhumane things, as well as made all sorts of threats, but have any of the threats come true??

5. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

ISIS wants to establish a Caliphate in the Middle East. They can only do it if all [or most] Muslims rally around them. They can only get that sort of support only if they can convince the Muslims that they are fighting a common enemy whose intention is to destroy Islam. Everything they do now is provocation to the West to draw them into war. They'll then try to convince Muslims that everyone fighting them [ISIS] is waging a war against Islam. They get lots of Muslims swearing allegiance . . . Caliphate established.