Shopify Inc. (shop) Which Way Will It Turn?

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Aug 1, 2017.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Wow there is no stoppping this share even in these difficult market conditions. It has just broken out of the uptrend on the upside!

2. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Funny enough, when these share turn I think we might see a lot of profit takers - might be an interesting short term short?

3. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

How does the rating compare to competitors - is there any further upside left in the short term?

4. longtermbull

Nothing goes up in a straight line. While I often think shares which pull back so far after a long rally should be left alone, I think this one is different. Let the shares settle lower down and then look to buy when they start moving up again - as I think they will. Shopify is a leader in a growing area of the market.

5. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

Do not underestimate the power of this company, I believe it will be back at some point. It is an integral part of the e-commerce industry, an industry which continues to grow.

6. longtermbull

Will the shares form come kind of base around the $300 level? A fall through would not be a good sign.

7. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Interesting consolidation around the $300 level - looking for another run at the recent highs? There appears to be some strong underlying strength with this one.

8. longtermbull

That was quite a bounce off the $300 level with $350 the next resistance level. As the e-commerce industry continues to grow, Shopify should be able to consolidate its position going forward. I think there is a lot more to come from this company.

Tags: