Snap Inc (snap) Has No Friends At The Minute!

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by longtermbull, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

I wonder if this is the start of a mass clearout and a new era for the company? The management changes since it came to market have been significant and the latest looks like a chance to clear the decks and start again. The market does not seem too fazed at the minute but time will tell.

2. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

3. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

This price seems set to smash through the last of the resistance levels on the upside - have things really turned a corner?

4. gowiththeflow

Shares taking a breather and to be fair it has held up very well after the recent rally. I thought it was too small to survive but the market seems to be warming to a possible recovery. Interesting!

5. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

There are a lot of techy stocks stagnating at the moment, Snap and Apple spring to mind. Any reason? Or just a lack of direction?

6. gowiththeflow

Looks like the shares were a steal at $5 in hindsight (always a good skill to have lol). Personally this is not a sector I would chase as I think it is far too crowded and the smaller players are slowly being squeezed by the likes of FB. Could SnapChat be a bid target?

Tags: