Stay Updated

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Jason@, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Jason@

Jason@ Senior Investor

One major problem we have in the market is traders relying on old knowledge. It is pretty well known to you that the financial events of the world deliver the information or data that makes the base of your trading decisions. Most of the traders do not pay heed to this fact and lose money as it largely affects trade. There is nothing wrong in saying that traders have stopped using fundamental analysis due to technical analysis tools. These analyses are vital, and you cannot afford to neglect the key economic and financial newswires across the world. Many successful traders use this data to stay in the game.

2. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

Plus being mentally strong is another thing, as a forex trader, it’s almost inevitable that you’re going to experience some ups and downs along the way. Alertness and decisiveness are both fundamental ingredients in the recipe for a successful forex trader, and the ability to apply these skills to pressured situations while remaining emotionally and strategically stable.

3. Jason@

Jason@ Senior Investor

I couldn't agree more, especially being mentality balanced, having the right frame of mind when the market is not going your way.

4. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

Exactly, you should never allow your emotions get the better of you.

5. Jason@

Jason@ Senior Investor

I agree, I learned that the hard way this past week. A lesson I will never forget in a hurray.

6. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

Yeah, we just have to be careful out there as the market is not stable this period especially crypto.

7. Jason@

Jason@ Senior Investor

I couldn't agree more. Thanks!