Stock cash trading is to buy and hold

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by capvision02, Dec 8, 2015.

1. capvision02

capvision02 New Member

Stock cash trading is to buy and hold shares in case; we do not want to derive profit on a particular day. In stock cash intraday services can buy and sell equity or shares on same day. In this service we offer stock recommendation with most accurate tips that helps our clients to make profit. We give calls through fast SMS with free trial pack & also provide 24*7 proper assistance.

Our Stock Cash Tips services are specially designed for stock traders WHO trade NSE and BSE. Stock Cash trading inherently carries less risk than trading on margin. Instock cash there is no specific lot size so investors have liberty to make investment according to their risk and return capability.

We provide 3-4 calls on intraday basis and on delivery basis for short term planner we provide BTST cash call for trader. We also provide Technical support and resistance fundamental reports and many more to our traders. Cap-Vision Investment advisory provides stock cash tips, free stock cash tips, positional tips, intraday trading strategies and also We offer 24/7 customer Support.

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Hit the bricks, spammer.

3. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

I thought I was looking at a title full of advice when it comes to stocks. I even considered reading until mid-paragraph. When I saw your post JR, that's when I realized I was reading a spam. Haha! Anyway, these kinds of posts are just so lame and obvious. I wonder why they even try to penetrate.