Success in Forex

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by rachel, Aug 14, 2014.

1. owesem75

owesem75 Well-Known Member

I am a new investor and trying to figure out how to invest in the FOREX.. reading this note makes me wonder... is FOREX for me? I cannot even afford thinking that I will put $1000 in to this... scary. I think I have to figure how to have a better mindset first and then study FOREX again once I am ready.

2. E.Mil

E.Mil Guest

Forex can be scary, I haven't done it yet and when I think about it I do get a little nervous. I'm trying to learn as much as I can because I want to be confident when I do try and I hope to be successful.

3. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

I have been considering Forex before but as I hear the stories of how hard and risky it is I began to think twice. I really think one needs to have good training on Forex first before engaging in real trading. As far as I see it, one has to have great skills and a lot of courage to be able to compete in this market. For now, I can say I still don't have the required skills to succeed in Forex, so I'll just keep on learning first.

4. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

Start with risk control rather than what returns you want to make. I'm sure there are many strategies out there but as long as you apply the right risk disciplines consistently you shouldn't lose your shirt - that's the first thing you've got to avoid. Definitely do your homework first. Too many people get excited by flashing lights on a screen and forget that it's real money they're earning or losing.

5. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project. To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps. Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision Tpglobalfx helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.

6. Alex007

Alex007 Senior Investor

To be a successful trader, it is important to comprehend the estimation of misfortunes, as without that we are not going to be make benefits either. Regardless of what happens we ought to dependably hope to gain from a trader, as it is not just the cash that is sure in a trade, yet additionally to have the capacity to learn and get a decent lesson is another crucial part. In this manner I want to trade just with XeroMarkets, as they give me their master analysis and up to date news. It also provides ulta low spreads as low as 0 pip.

7. Phillip Mark

Phillip Mark Senior Investor

Don't bother joining etoro, you'll be just another number. That platform is so crowded and customer service is a mess.

8. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Success in the forex market is the mix of few of things. An irrelevant nice trading does not help anyone to make profit here. Nearby extraordinary method, you require incredible risk organization capacity. In addition, the most basic thing is trading cerebrum science. A trader's trading cerebrum science in like manner should match to his or her trading strategy. You likewise require a brain of a businessperson on the off chance that you need to be fruitful in forex trading. I am getting success with Eurotrader broker. I trade forex with the broker.