Summer vacations

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by gmckee1985, Apr 6, 2015.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Its getting towards that time of year where folks are looking forward to getting away from work and going to various destinations around the world with family and friends. Do you have any trips planned? Personally I'll be going to Boston and New York in July and the beach in August.

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Well... I have no specific "summer vacation"... I pretty much travel all around the year depending on a million things. Did 2 trips to other countries in Western Europe during the past couple of weeks and will probably be going for at least one more in the coming months. Maybe also a quick one to eastern europe or USA/Canada further in the summer.

3. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Well-Known Member

Nice. Do you travel for your job or with family?

4. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I have no plans for the summer just yet, but I do need to get them soon because the later I book the most expensive it gets. I want to go to some warm place with beach all included if possible. :)

5. wahmed

wahmed Well-Known Member

I'm finally after much nagging going to Italy. I cannot wait *does a little dance*

6. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Both for business and for leisure. Though traveling alone/with friends for leisure as I don't have my own family and my parents are usually too busy to go abroad.

7. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I don't usually travel for business and I don't consider that a bad thing. Sure, it would allow me to know more places, but at the same time it would mean more time away from my family.

8. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Well, it's on our summer vacation now and I don't have a plan yet. Maybe. I'll just spent it to play games or mess up with unreal engine 4 since it's free. Or I'll just gain some new skills that I don't have.

9. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

I am going to Florida this summer. I am so excited to just spend some time around the beach and to bum around.

10. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

I lived in Boston for a few months. Beautiful place and the people are absolutely awesome. Go visit Fenway if you can.