Take-two Interactive Software, Inc. (ttwo) Still Living The Gta Dream?

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by Chartman, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

2. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

Even though GTA has been around for many years now it is still one of the most popular ever video games. I would be tempted to buy the shares on any significant weakness because there is no doubt they will be volatile, as they have shown of late, for some time to come. While unlikely, a fall to around $110 would offer some support and, assuming the share price holds this support, there could be a fairly strong rebound. Certainly one to watch!

3. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

This is not a share for widows and orphans as they say!

It is likely to be very volatile as we move to the important Xmas market. How they have kept GTA fresh and popular for so long is beyond me - very very skillful marketing.

4. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

5. longtermbull

Recent results we good and we are approaching the big selling season - worth a look for a short term spike on expectations for Xmas?

6. gowiththeflow

Any move over $120 would be a big buy signal but the shares have a few lines of resistance to break yet before there is any clear ground. A little further down the line, a move over $125 would well and truely break the downtrend.

7. longtermbull

Something going on behind the scenes with this one? The results and outlook dont seem to warrant such weakness in the share price. Or is it simply another tech share following the sector down - even though it never commanded the crazy valuations some tech shares held just a few months ago?

8. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

9. gowiththeflow

Change of direction - if I was purely going with the flow then TTWO would have to be a sell. It looks to me as though things are not as rosy as the management are suggesting? Or maybe the company is looking at a large acquisition hence the weakness in the share price?

10. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Still appears to be in a downtrend but surely there must be some value in this one now?

Tags: