Take-two Interactive Software, Inc. (ttwo) Still Living The Gta Dream?

Discussion in 'Investment Charts' started by Chartman, Aug 5, 2018.

1. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

One to buy and tuck away on weakness - the partial bounce indicates that buyers are waiting in the wings.

2. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

It looks to me as if we are seeing a stereo-typical consolidation phase for this stock with all of the sellers being soaked up by buyers. Once the sellers have finished this is the kind of stock that could fly on the upside due to a stock squeeze - buyers knocking around but no stock:)

3. gowiththeflow

Looks like the sellers might have been wiped out - stock seems set for a fairly sharp rebound. Any close above the $114 to $115 level would put it back in an uptrend.

4. gowiththeflow

This one is getting ready to pop on the upside :)

5. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

6. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

My view on these stocks is that they generally deliver in the end and if not they have such a massively library of games they will eventually be snapped up by someone. Buy on weakness while the market focuses on the short term and totally ignores the longer term picture.

7. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

What do you think of this one @baudwalk ?

Looks a little oversold to me?

8. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Looks to me like the sellers have been mopped up and the shares are moving into a recovery phase. However, there are a lot of trend lines coming up which could bring about a fair bit of technical volatility :)

For those looking to buy, I think it might be time to start picking up small chunks and then buying more when the up trend is firmer.

9. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

Expect volatility as the share price approaches the trend lines - hold you nerve and buy on weakness. Pick up small chunks and build up a decent holding......

10. gowiththeflow

Looks like that short term fall was a result of a techical situation as the trend lines converge. A clear break above the carnage of the trend lines would be a strong buy signal in my view. Personally I think the market has got this wrong and it is oversold but we shall see.

Tags: