take your time and live consciously

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Amin, Aug 22, 2015.

1. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Rightly said...When I see am slipping up and doing things that would tip off the scales on my morals, principles and the ground I stand on... I take a step back and analyze the situation, rant in front of the mirror then pick myself up, dust off and start correcting my wrongs...then again, I like keeping to my boundary walls...its much safer there ;)

2. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

No one can truly know himself/herself 100%. There is always a grey area about ourselves that we do not know exist. That is why I acknowledge criticism from others and even criticize myself. However, that does not mean that I believe everything people tell me about myself. I found out that when you truly believe in yourself and your abilities is when you become successful. Matter fact, you can never truly love someone else unless you love yourself.

3. Amin

Amin Guest

I couldn't resist but to agree with point mooray made in the above post, no one can know themselves and their situation 100 percent therefore we can't live full consciously, though it sounds nice to try.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

People don't live their life to the fullest due to certain constraints that are above and beyond their control. The rat race most of us all live in these days stops us from appreciating life and I think we can only enjoy what we've got if we all just slow down a bit and look after what's important to us.