Teen Charged With Running Prostitution Ring From Mother's House

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

A Washington teen was charged with running prostitution ring out of his mother's house. It was accidentally uncovered when officials followed up an investigation to a shooting.

http://fox2now.com/2015/10/23/15-year-old-charged-with-running-prostitution-ring-out-of-moms-house/
    The 15 year old boy placed ads on Backpage, becoming the girls pimp even though some of his prostitutes were as young as 14 yrs old. When confronted by cops posing as customers, the girls told them that they paid a quarter of what they earned to the boys mother.

Mother and son working together to exploit young girls . . .

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I guess this is another story that shows you can't always judge a book by it cover, and a lot of people are doing things that you'd least expect.

Having said that, for a 15 year old to be doing that and the only reason he was caught was by accident is slightly concering.

3. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

That's pretty crazy and equally sickening. It makes me question why the girls went along with it or if they were in a position they couldn't get out of, either fear or financial.

I wonder if this was a one off or if other similar incidents are happening in the US.

4. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Hey, give him credit for entrepreneurship at such a young age. :)

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

6. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

This is very disturbing and to think that the mother was running this with her son. Taking advantage of young underage girls and profiting from them. I guess you never really know your neighbors or what's going on inside somebody's home. Even though it was completely by accident I am glad they were caught. These young girls will be scared for life by what they just went through. I am interested to see how much time they will get and to find out how long this has been going on. I will be following this story.

7. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

I was about to say the same. But then I saw that the girls were underaged... that's just not fair anymore.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

Being a budding entrepreneur is one thing but to blatantly flour the law is another, and while there's no doubt that he did show some sort of enterprise, I'm sure his skills could have been put to better use.

9. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

I'm afraid you are now about to enter a court battle, for I plan to sue for the price of a new monitor and keyboard because they now have tea sprayed all over them ;)

10. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

My lawyer's name is Mr, Smith, and he's in Washington. :cool: