Teen Charged With Running Prostitution Ring From Mother's House

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

What in the world, this is the craziest story I have ever heard and it happened in my state. I think I even remember the shooting that they refer to because it was all over the news. Excellent parenting is all I have to say about that one. I do not understand how some people are able to have kids.

2. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

If he wasn't peddling girls then he'd be a great entrepreneur 20 years from now. The mother is just **** though those girls are minors for goodness sake, is it so hard to get a decent job? After the government I think this is where the church and the community should come in.

3. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

It seems there is more to this story, for a bail to be set so high means he was a risk and hence he initiated the 'business' to help him get out it appears. The thing is they would still have asked where the bail money came from if they paid in cash and how they suddenly were able to access it. The mother being involved doesn't help their case and it may become a case where all three have to be tried separately and a plea deal maybe offered, especially for the younger brother.

It's a worry that parents, even if they know, don't do the right thing when their children commit criminal acts. Where has morality gone?

4. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

Well I sure hope the mother AND son are properly prosecuted. This is disgusting and where are the parents of the young girls acting as prostitutes? There's no supervision these days.