Texas dad pretends to shoot his 9-year-old daughter — Then Accidentally Shoots Her

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Feb 27, 2016.

1. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

I only have negative words to say about this kind of parent. My gosh! Why would a father even play with a real gun in the first place? And it's really so impossible for him to say that he didn't know it still has a bullet in it. If he has a brain, he should have checked his gun first before even playing with it because he knew he would be playing with his children. It makes me really really mad. :mad: This is why I don't really patronize even toy guns to be played with by my son because the mere fact of pointing even a toy gun at someone is just plain harassment on my part.

2. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Well-Known Member

He hid at a parking lot and he still says that it was accidental? This has no sense! He should take her to the hospital immediately, some people just aren't made to be a parent, and this father isn't the exception. Where was the mom (Or the second dad)? they needed to be taking care of their children instead of making physical and psychological damage to them. I really hope that the girl is safe.

3. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member

Thankfully she is expected to recover. Unfortunately, who knows if she will ever recover mentally and emotionally. To make matters worse he ran from the scene. Did he at least take his daughter to a hospital before running?

4. djordjem87

djordjem87 Well-Known Member

Yet another proof that I am right about guns in America and that those who oppose my view on this have no right to do it. It is simply outrages that this things happen so often. In Serbia every ten years a guy looses his mind, take a hunting rifle and shot somebody. The point here is in the gun culture.
    Where is that guy who told me that not every person has a mental condition? I cannot remember if it was here but I remember that he was very surprised at what I said. People go around with guns.I mean, come on people, it is not normal. It is not a curfew all the time. You are not military or police. Why do you need a pistol? You open beer with it? No, you shoot stuff and people with it.